Tuesday, May 22, 2007

QUESTION OF THE DAY

NOTE TO LOYAL READERS-Actually-I don't know if I have any "loyal" readers-I don't know if I have any turncoat readers--anyhoo...I'm going to have to take another breaky-poo from the blog for a few days this weekend-I'm taking my GF home for the holiday this weekend and showing her the land of The World's Largest Trivia Contest, Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Last weekend's hiatus was due to a job interview at Dominican University in beautiful Marin County.

PREVIOUS QUESTION- Live and Let Die

NEW QUESTION: Ripped from today's headlines-Trivia
ahhhh.....trivia....the gift that keeps on giving.......

I literally ripped this from today's headlines....I ripped it out of the newspaper in a coffee shop.

A Chicago-based experimental band has unwittingly enlisted a controversial cult figure in its latest project by sampling this person's words, putting the words to music and putting this person's head on the bodies of a famous singing family on the cover of their new CD single.

What is the first and last name of this cult leader?

No comments: